East Neuk Trinity Church Re Opening of our buildings for worship
Please do take your time to read this carefully before you come to any of ENT buildings
If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (A high Temperature, A new continuous cough, or a loss of taste/smell) please do not come. Stay at home and contact NHS 111.
To comply with Scottish Government guidelines, we must follow the procedures below. If you do not feel able to follow these procedures, we would ask that you do not attend until the restrictions ease. Whilst it will be different, we are very pleased to be able to meet together for worship.
To attend a service at East Neuk Trinity you must –
- Ensure you are fit & well, displaying no symptoms of Coronavirus.
- Book a place at one of the services. The service will last approximately 30 minutes. It is essential you book a place at the service as we need to ensure numbers are within the capacity of the building.
- To book a place at the service either email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call and leave a message with your name and number on 01333-340642. This must be done by 5pm on the Friday before the service. Visitors are very welcome to come to our services. All we would ask is that you book a place as well. Keeping a note of those attending a service is a requirement to aid the Track and Trace system if necessary.
- You will receive confirmation of your place by Saturday Evening. When you come to the service please ensure that you have your own face mask. This must always be worn when you are in a church building. *Unless you are exempt from wearing a mask.
- When you arrive at the church please queue up in your household group (this is the group of people you will be seated with) keeping 2m distance from those outside the group. Duty elders will be on hand to assist you. The doors of the church will open 30 minutes before the service starts.
- You will be brought in individually to sanitise your hands and be checked into the church. Please be patient as this will take some time.
- Once in the building, unless there is an emergency, please remain in your seat throughout the service. Unfortunately, we cannot permit folk to wander around chatting etc. We also cannot offer any refreshments, barring water if needed. If you do need the bathroom please let one of the duty elders know as we need to control numbers in our toilets.
- During the service please follow instructions from the duty elders and person leading worship. We are not at this time allowed to engage in communal singing.
- After the service is over, we will ask you to leave person or family group at a time. Please wait in your seats and follow the instructions. Regrettably, we cannot allow you to hang around and chat within the building.
This will seem strange to us all, but it is necessary. We do it to protect each other and our community. If you have any questions or concerns please do get in touch using the contact details above.
The Kirk Session of East Neuk Trinity Church